Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hiring Air Charters to Make a Statement

I like traveling in style. I always take the business class accommodations and thought that going business class is the best way to fly. When I learned that my best friend actually had her dad hire her Air charters, you know, private jets, I got really upset. I have always been influencing her with things and I do not like it when she discovers nice things I have not tried yet. Anyway, she told me that her father coordinated with a Jet charter company called New Flight Charters. When I had my personal assistant research on it, she came back with a website, NewFlightCharters.com. The website offers information like aircraft lists, pricing lists, charter passenger reviews, specials, charter news, and many others. I am impressed by how the planes look like. I read the reviews and it seems everyone loves their services and their planes. Out of curiosity, I requested a flight to New York and back via one of their light charters. They responded to me promptly and was very reasonable with the quotes they provided me. The pilots did an excellent job. They handled me and my crew with so much professionalism. I don't know if its just because they know how rich my family is or because they are just being themselves. Because of the service I got from them, I am looking at flying with them for the next three flights I progammed for myself this month. I am looking forward to more successful flights, good charter planes, and more cute pilots.

2 comments:

  1. People who like to travel with style always prefer a Private Jet, only a private jet travel can give you more comfort and luxury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want to role in style you'll get yourself a cargo aircraft charter and have a party 30, 000 feet in the air...this all depends on money though.

    ReplyDelete