Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Best Jet Charter Company for Me

Who would have thought I can actually travel with my own plane to Vegas? My friends and I have been going to and from Vegas for years now. We usually take the bus, go on a commercial plane, or drive by car. Each option has an advantage but also poses a lot of disadvantages. When I go by public transport either by plane or bus, I always have to catch the boarding time and deal with other passengers who can be very noisy or rowdy on board. My friends and I work on extended hours even on weekends. Our line of businesses are very stressful and busy in nature and a regular trip to Vegas helps us break the stressful monotony in our lives. Last week, we tried flying through a charter plane care of NewFlightCharters.com. New Flight Charters is a Jet charter company that offer Air charters that are FAA certified and operated by FAA certified crewmen and women. It is nice to know that we are traveling on a small plane with well-qualified people who has been known for their safe and quality flights. Coordinating with the people from NewFlightCharters.com is a pleasure. They respond to requests promptly and they are very courteous. They treat all customers with utmost professionalism. The price quotes are even more impressive as they are reasonable. It is not a wonder why heads of states, former presidents, diplomats, royalty, governors, private families, artists, businessmen, and entertainment industry heads fly regularly with New Flight Charters.

1 comment:

  1. So many Private Jet charter are available recently in the aviation industry. I rather prefer a FAA certified private jet charter for my luxury trips.

    ReplyDelete