Friday, January 21, 2011

Air Charters for the Best Flight Experience

Recently, I was in a bind. My commercial flight just got delayed for hours, and I badly needed air transport to the East Coast. It was my daughters wedding, and I can’t be late. There were 3 hours left, and the thought of charter jets came into my mind. I asked my assistant to call up each and every Jet charter that he can find online, and out of 5 there was one who answered to the call, and that is New Flight Charters. They offer private flights, you can choose what jet you prefer, from small to medium and light cabin jets as well, They got bigger jets, that can accommodate up to 60 passengers. But what I like about them is that they responded after 3 hours notice. It was a one way flight, and the tension is now gone, as I can step in on the jet without getting in line, and I managed to pull it off without being late. It’s a good thing that New Flight charters does not have middle men, and I transacted with FAA certified Airmen and crew. The whole experience was a blast, and this is because of New Flight Charters. With a record of being accident free, and the confidentiality of the flight is certain, no wonder dignitaries, expats, jet-setters , private companies and more find New Flight Charters . So if you want a hassle free experience and ride the skies with a jet of your preference, then don’t second guess and get into New Flight Charters!

No comments:

Post a Comment